This unique and meticulously crafted residence is nestled in a secluded setting, offering breathtaking views of Potter Valley. The main residence features a large living room with wood stove, custom kitchen with oak cabinets and Corian countertops. Enjoy the beauty of the surroundings from the wrap-around decks and a spa for relaxing and taking in the multitude of stars in the night sky. A separate detached guest unit, which could be used as a third bedroom or rental, adds to the versatility of this property. Wildlife flourishes and there is a dedicated area for cultivating your own vegetables. There is both a well and spring which provides a reliable water supply. A large, detached workshop, accessible through a private driveway, includes an auto lift, making it ideal for auto restoration enthusiasts, but can easily be repurposed to suit other needs. Additionally, the property features a sheep barn, chicken coop, and rabbit hutch, specifically designed to accommodate 4-H and FFA Projects. While the property is already fenced, some minor fence repairs may be required. High-speed internet connectivity is available. The Owner is open to consider financing options, making this exceptional property more accessible.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2,235 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Yes -2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet,Ground Floor, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Skylight/Solar Tube,Tub w/Shower Over
- Formal Area,Formal Room
- Hookups Only,Inside Area
- Island,Skylight(s),Slab Counter,Synthetic Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Skylight/Solar Tube,Tub w/Shower Over
- Free Standing Gas Range,Hood Over Range,Plumbed For Ice Maker
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Evaporative, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Central.
- 1. Living Room,Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. 10 Parking Spaces. Covered,Detached,Side-by-Side,Tandem Garage.
- Uncovered Deck
- Spa/Hot Tub Personal
- Lot View
- Hill, Panoramic, Valley, Forest, Vineyard
- See Remarks
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dead End,Landscape Front,Landscape Misc,Low Maintenance,Secluded,Stream Seasonal, Entry Gate,Uncovered Courtyard, Uncovered Deck. Dead End,Landscape Front,Landscape Misc,Low Maintenance,Secluded,Stream Seasonal.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Gary Nix, RE/MAX Gold - Selzer and Assoc Agent Phone: 707-467-3658
Agent License: 00443632 Office License: 01215931 Office Phone: (707) 467-3693
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2023 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.